Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's raining...

It's raining...


Look up and reach out.


And you breathe in.




The beads that lie scattered across your windshield.
Reflecting off the light into a rainbow and you just don't know.




I love the grey coloring in the sky...
How you can't tell if it's just a dark day or if there really are clouds there.







Wasn't my font cool? Yeah. It was.

----> Oh yeah, and I read over that, and just wanted to let you know that that is most definately NOT a poem.
It was more like:
mhmm... yap.
really nice weather outside today...

Or at least... I didn't mean for it to be... =0



"You'll put your eyes to the sun and say, 'I know,You're only blinding to keep back what the clouds are hiding.' " - The Carpal Tunnel of Love - Fall Out Boy

So what do you think they're hiding..?

No comments:

Post a Comment