Sunday, March 29, 2009

Contact Failure

Thursday night one of my contacts were freaking out so I crawled to the bathroom and took out a new one without thinking about it.
I pinched the old contact out of my left eye and stabbed the new one in.

Then I realized something...

I accidently opened a blue colored contact by accident...
Hrmm...
That set me back a little... What to do, what to do...
So I didn't have much of a choice but to put it in anyway.


But I didn't want to wear them to school and go all 'MARILYN MANSON' on everyone with one blue contact on. So I just got out another colored one.

I got the dark blue contacts from acuvue so they come out a little like this:










It's rainy outside so it's a little dark in my usually pretty bright room right now. But basically, you can tell that it's dark blue right?


(And no, it did not come out significantly darker because I have brown eyes under the sea of blue. It's dark because I got dark blue colored contacts. Specifically.)

No comments:

Post a Comment